Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jake21 red coleman laser

Till you have a problem, my claim is still open but I doubt it gets resolved. He's a bad guy to deal with.

i heard the top is glued on or sealed in soem way to prevent access.....i'd really love to see the inside though....

If I do get it back, which I doubt after the string o' lies by Jake the Snake, no doubt the FDA has intercepted that parcel, I'll send it your way my man. lol I am curious as well.

D

Deleted member 8382

so jake doesn't give out tracking?
I asked him for a tracked shipment, I also told him I was adding the difference but he used regular mail. 17 days, still waiting the laser.

@Archienj7: haven't u opened a dispute?

Yours,
Albert

Yes I did, for what good it will do. I bet anything he'll get out of it. So you were supposed to get tracked shipment and he stiffed you? This guy needs kicked off here, thats pretty much scamming, albiet on a small level. If he were having money troubles or this or that I'd understand but to still and lie and make excuse after excuse and then he's doin it to you guys now? Something is really wrong here. I just couldn't do someone like that, no matter if I knew them or not. Well, I've got his address and all, I can have "people" look into it, cops, etc. if Paypal fails.

I hope any new members take it is a warning. I'm to the point where I dont even want to start the hobby up now. It'll be about two weeks now I've tried to get something to enjoy and I got some worthless scammer first time out. Awesome. lol

D

Deleted member 8382

Yes I did, for what good it will do. I bet anything he'll get out of it. So you were supposed to get tracked shipment and he stiffed you? This guy needs kicked off here, thats pretty much scamming, albiet on a small level. If he were having money troubles or this or that I'd understand but to still and lie and make excuse after excuse and then he's doin it to you guys now? Something is really wrong here. I just couldn't do someone like that, no matter if I knew them or not. Well, I've got his address and all, I can have "people" look into it, cops, etc. if Paypal fails.

I hope any new members take it is a warning. I'm to the point where I dont even want to start the hobby up now. It'll be about two weeks now I've tried to get something to enjoy and I got some worthless scammer first time out. Awesome. lol
While the laser arrives Ok I'll be pleased, but if it doesn't arrive, then I expect a full refund since I asked for registred airmail since the first moment. As long as the laser arrives or I get a refund I'll be pleased with him.

I just hope you can solve it, archienj7.

nacki

wow i thought this thread died a log time ago sorry to hear about that guys, but i didnt have any problem with jake21

D

Deleted member 8382

I STILL do not have any. Maybe next week I'm going to have it.

Yours,
Albert

I ended up getting a refund, after he "sent" it back, and the FDA was after him and what not. Like I said before, you got lucky nacki ;)