Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ITT: Interesting things

I was just lighting a candle using a piece of torn mailer (the shipping envelopes I use, the candles have burned down to where they are hard to light with a lighter) and got the candle lit, then waved it around to put out the flame and got liquid mailer stuff on 3 spots on my arm. hurt so much. I recommend not burning mailers, i have burn mark indentions now on my arm :(

also, another interesting thing. I ordered a couple hundred Koozies w/ High Tech DealZ .com logos on both sides :) I'm going to start including them to my best customers and people that buy more than like $50 of lasers and what not on my site. I haven't got them in yet but expect them within 1 week. should be pretty awesome

and I want the Orlando Magic to win the NBA Finals.

oh yeah and I'm going to Las Vegas in a couple weeks with my little brother, he's turning 21 :) should be a great time

anyone else have anything interesting to add to this awesome thread?

Last edited:

Yes, this is what was missing:

cereal_selection.jpg

09_04_2---Breakfast-Cereal_web.jpg

Cereal.jpg

chuck_norris_01.jpg

Now it's 100% awesome.

Cereal is overrated.

Anyways, tyvek is well known for its flammability, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyvek#Properties - it's listed under it's main properties. Naturally, it's a Bad Idea to put burning plastic on your skin under any situation.

Also, today I found out 12v computer fans don't mind being fed 18v, and they spin much faster. I've rigged together 6 of them on my desk to keep me cool during this heatwave we've been having lately. I think this is incredibly awesome.

Abray

hey I'm going to Vegas for like 2 days this summer but I'm only 17. Not even 18. lol

another neat fact: The best place to sell diapers in a grocery or convenience store is in close proximity to the alcohol / beer section.

I saw that on an episode of Numb3rs. makes since and if you look in the store it is usually how they set up the diapers and alcohol locations.

Last edited: