Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It's always nice to say hello

Hi all,

I have been an "unregistered member" for quite a while now, searching for advice and answers here on LPF and most of the time getting the info I needed. Lately I decided to maybe try to give something back. I get access to many laser pointers, some worth mentioning more than others but in general I have some stuff to make couple simple and short reviews with, which might be helpful to other people looking for info on these lasers. I'm taking pictures, HD video presentations etc. of all kinds of products for 3rd party companies. As I do not have much free time I will have to limit my activity only to the most interesting pointers - there is too many to review and post them all. Right now I'm working on JetLasers 1W Blue with that new superswitch, JetLasers Green 300mW also with superswitch, SkyLasers Handheld 200mW green, SkyLasers Portable 300mW green and some 10 and 50mW green pen pointers also from Skylasers. When I'm done I will try to share my stuff with you, hope it won't take too long :)

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry