Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is there anyone currently on the forum that represents Sanwu?

AppalachianLight

Hello, I see older posts where members interacted with Podo, but I haven't seen anything recent from him.

I haven't been able to get a response from anyone at Sanwu since June 29th regarding a defective laser that I returned.

I'm really at a loss, as I have maintained a positive attitude through the entire ordeal and have expressed my continued enthusiasm in their products despite coming across a couple of bad apples.

Thanks so much! Suggestions welcome!

Anyway, I'm relatively new here and hope to post some laser videos in the future. I've enjoyed reading this forum over the past months and appreciate everyone's shared expertise and experiences with lasers!

jkxs

Hello, I see older posts where members interacted with Podo, but I haven't seen anything recent from him.

I haven't been able to get a response from anyone at Sanwu since June 29th regarding a defective laser that I returned.

I'm really at a loss, as I have maintained a positive attitude through the entire ordeal and have expressed my continued enthusiasm in their products despite coming across a couple of bad apples.

Thanks so much! Suggestions welcome!

Anyway, I'm relatively new here and hope to post some laser videos in the future. I've enjoyed reading this forum over the past months and appreciate everyone's shared expertise and experiences with lasers!
Hi, I emailed Sanwu (sanwuservice@gmail.com) on Wed 7/26/2023 6:57 am Eastern time about changing a shipping address on an order I placed Friday (7/20/2023) night to the billing address and they replied (said they could) on Thursday 7/27/2023 12:14 AM eastern. They haven't replied back yet (I asked do they know when it will ship). Just one point of data for reference.

Podo is active as of today...

I only returned one laser to China at my expense and it took forever to get there. By forever I mean months!