Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

IR Help

jimdt7

Someone bought a o-like 500mW and it peaks at 710+ mW's with not much IR (i think) It cost him under 300 dollars and you can buy a 1w krypton, pay 1 grand and still get less than 700mW's. WL is just a huge rip-off

Anyways, I think you should either return it and ask for a refund or exchange or add a IR filter to it.

I bought it, the thread is in my signature!

Sounds good but I like how WL has a longer guarantee and it has continuous cycle while most o-like lasers don't have. Unless there's a way around it. I would like to know that.

WL will not honor any guarantee. It does not have an unlimited duty cycle. You should have done some research first.
Read this

http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/33-reasons-not-buy-wicked-lasers-56289.html

Oh and that WL thread is fuc*ing hilarious. "Steve is positive it's not IR." "The laser has an IR filter so it can't possibly be IR"
It really just shows how uninformed the people on that board are. It is very easy to have IR leakage even with an IR filter installed. Maybe if some of the people on that forum pulled steves balls out of there mouth they would have time to do some real learning

Last edited: