Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm worried...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delorean Geek

OK then, WTF do you want us to do about any of this? Why don't you report this incident to your teachers/medical/police if you are so damn worried about this girl. If this really happened and you were indeed worried about her and not yourself then you would have told her to go have her eyes checked the minute it happened.

You will not and do you know why?....because you made all of this BS up in your sleep.

OK then, WTF do you want us to do about any of this? Why don't you report this incident to your teachers/medical/police if you are so damn worried about this girl. If this really happened and you were indeed worried about her and not yourself then you would have told her to go have her eyes checked the minute it happened.

You will not and do you know why?....because you made all of this BS up in your sleep.
I already posted that I had told her about it. I posted this because I wanted to be sure that she would be really be okay, but because people here can't be calm and/or be nice to anyone who is a complete newcomer who made an idiotic mistake I guess I will only have people who won't give a straight answer and instead say that I made it up/it never happened even though they were not there when it happened, probably because they spend too much time on troll boards like *chan to realize that not all people are liars just out there to pull a prank. If you are so immature as to act this way then you should never be on this forum in the first place as you will inevitably do something stupid with your laser. ACCIDENTS HAPPEN, I was smart enough to report the incident both in reality and here online, but as you people are too aggressive you would probably place ALL blame on the person who got a hold of your laser when people are too used to buying cheep store bought lasers (which can still cause harm although they do it over a period of time) to realize how dangerous a laser can be. I KNOW THAT TRUSTING ANOTHER PERSON WITH MY LASER WAS STUPID OF ME, BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T FULLY COMPREHEND WHAT WOULD/DID HAPPEN AS I THOUGHT HE WOULDN'T OF IGNORED MY WARNING! I'M SORRY THAT I POSTED THE TRUTH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.