Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Im a newbie and am planing on buying a green laser

:-? AS I said in my title a new (or should I  first laser)Laser prefer. green,with a burn factor(POP Ballons,Light a Match stuff as such)and Id like it to be visible for Im hoping 3km. at least..the budget Im working with is 100-150$, with that ammount is this even possible, and if so would you mind steering me to the dealer of you preferance and a model that I could look into when I arrive at said DEALERS location.  
    Thank Kindly-and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brainlogic.

Switch

Re: Im a newbie and am planing on buying a green l

Read the stickies!! ::)

if u want to pop balloons and that get a 50mw or 100mw if ur willing to spend that much u can go higher in power if u want

to easily light red matches you need to look at 100mw

Yes, Read around and all your questions will be Answered.

for a company id reccomend nova www.novalsers.com look at their x-100 or x-75, they have a graph there which shows you what you can do with them :)

ReaperZ said:
for a company id reccomend nova   www.novalsers.com  look at their x-100 or x-75, they have a graph there which shows you what you can do with them :)
Nova is definitely a good place to buy lasers but if he wants to pop balloons and light matches he wont be able to afford Nova, he said his budget is between $100 & $150 and seeing is how he would need about 100mW that's $209. Im assuming from since he used km instead of miles or w/e he must not live in the US, maybe it would be good for him to check out DX. or just buy a DIY from someone on the forums.