Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I hate being the new guy

I can't stand being the forum noob, but I guess we all gotta start somewhere.

I've been reading LPF for a few weeks now, and figured I'd make it official and introduce myself. I'm a police dispatcher from SW Florida, and have always been a gadget hound. I've owned several 5mW pointers, but finally decided to take the leap to something more powerful. I'm into photography and hope to incorporate this new hobby into that to see what I'll come up with. I wouldn't say I'm a tech expert by any means, but I like my computers, android toys (phones, tablets) and I'm into e-cigarette mods as well. That last one is why I already have a handful of 18650s and chargers, so I'm all set there.

Wicked Lasers was the site I initially found when I started my search. Fortunately, when I looked into it more, I found they aren't the only ones out there. After hearing numerous reviews of Lazerer on LPF, I decided to go with them and ended up ordering a 100mW 532nm (and yes I got safety glasses).

Thanks for reading guys, I look forward to talking to some of you. If any of you have used lasers in photography, I'd love to see some of your work. Thanks -- DJ / Ever1ast

ped

Welcome to the forums.

Have a nose around there are quite a few accomplished photographers on here , take a look in the multimedia section.

Have a great time & stay safe friend.

sinner

Very nice choice for the first laser, 100mW green will be very powerful too so u keep it safe and use responsibly. Dont forget to read the rules and stickies..
Welcome to LPF!! :wave:

Neily

Hi,welcome to this forum,Hope i would learn more about laser.
Tkx~

Welcome, I too am new. I am finding it hard to post on things or make a new topic.

Neily

i am new to this forum too.I think if we share some useful things and make friends with others,we could no doubt lastly make new topics.Just enjoy ourselves.