Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Apologize :(

Hello all,

I have been spending most of tonight looking over threads and my reputation and thought about what "Cyparagon" said as well as multiple other members of the forum.

I felt posting a thread would be appropriate for this matter.

I have been thinking and will try my best to do as you all say and try not to anger anyone. Im still very new to the world of "lasers" and most of my posts are just me trying to help someone out but I see most of my answers to multiple threads were "wronged claims" and/or me giving out false ideas to newcomers.

I am not trying to be a pain to anyone, just trying to advance this community and create a friendly/nice environment for all the laser hobbist and people who might become interested in the hobby.
I will try my best to learn as much as possible so I can become a valuable resource for this community.

Thank you for reading,
Alex

Good on you, it takes gumption to admit you're wrong. Just make sure you are absolutely sure about the facts. If you aren't sure, do like I often do and specify that you are unsure. this way, people can still get your ideas while understanding they may need more info from elsewhere, usually the search bar

oOo looks like I have some reading to do...

If you aren't sure, do like I often do and specify that you are unsure

This^^... all the time... At my job too. I'm relatively new to lasers but have been on car forums and on FB helping people with their tech problems with other Nissan 300zx's, and I always try to say "I think" or "according to such and such"... I will rarely EVER say anything 100%, always need to keep your mind open to that .001% too sometimes... (Again I have no idea what your talking about exactly..) just sayin' but at least you can admit when your wrong.. Which is more than I can say about some people......

Edit: found it. Oh wow... Thank god for quotes.. Lol

Last edited:

sinner

I can't think of any friendlier place than LPF. you can always get away with a good DIY thread :D