Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

howmuch mW for equal brightness?

The main reason is that everyone's vision is slightly different. We all pretty much know this so we basically give estimates as to what we think might work. Another thing to note is that different wavelengths will have more rayleigh scatter than others so the dots may be similar in brightness but the beams could be way different in brightness.

Random note: drummerdimitri, the link in your signature doesn't work

Last edited:

The main reason is that everyone's vision is slightly different. We all pretty much know this so we basically give estimates as to what we think might work. Another thing to note is that different wavelengths will have more rayleigh scatter than others so the dots may be similar in brightness but the beams could be way different in brightness.

Random note: drummerdimitri, the link in your signature doesn't work

Thanks for letting me know.

That's going to cost you a fair bit. :/

445nm lasers are cheaper than high powered 532nm and assuming he already has the 300mW 532nm I would say he has well over half of the cost in the bag already.

MOZAKI

dont have my 532nm 300mw yet
should be arriving in 3 days
its at a fedex facility in another city just 1.5 hour drive...:cryyy:
i think actually its a good price / normal price
planning to have the two sky lasers as decoration/must have thingy and buying a c6 445mw from blord for hardcore usage :evil: