Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to get a Spyder 3 artic laser in aus?

How can i obtain a spyder 3 in aus? Wsnt one so bad lol
Honestly you are much better buying a laser from either Sanwu or Jetlasers. They are both much better companies than wickedlasers. They have way better lasers and at a much better price. Jetlasers host are very similar to wicked lasers and are much better quality. I personally like Sanwu lasers as they feel much heavier and better built than any other I have owned but that's just my personal preference. I hope this helps

Yep - I'd mirror XquantumTheory20's sentiment. You'd be better buying a JetLasers PL-E Pro or PL-E Mini instead, it's a similar design, but at a much more reasonable price and arguably equivalent or better build quality.

Wicked Lasers has a poor reputation here, and tends to overcharge.

If you purchase a powerful laser, you should absolutely get it with some quality laser-safety goggles included as it's far too easy to damage your vision permanently even if you are careful.

JesseWarn

Honestly you are much better buying a laser from either Sanwu or Jetlasers. They are both much better companies than wickedlasers. They have way better lasers and at a much better price. Jetlasers host are very similar to wicked lasers and are much better quality. I personally like Sanwu lasers as they feel much heavier and better built than any other I have owned but that's just my personal preference. I hope this helps
Okay, thank you. Will sanwu deliver to aus safely?

JesseWarn

Yep - I'd mirror XquantumTheory20's sentiment. You'd be better buying a JetLasers PL-E Pro or PL-E Mini instead, it's a similar design, but at a much more reasonable price and arguably equivalent or better build quality.

Wicked Lasers has a poor reputation here, and tends to overcharge.

If you purchase a powerful laser, you should absolutely get it with some quality laser-safety goggles included as it's far too easy to damage your vision permanently even if you are careful.
Okay thank you, ill be getting either sanwu or jetlaser.