Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How long does lazerer shipping takes?

I end up decided to buy a medium power laser since my parents don't let me get a high powered one. So I ordered this from lazerer.com

LZTC - 532nm 50mW Tiny Chrome Green Laser Pointer AAA Battery

I am so excited to get it just wonder if anyone bought from this company before and how long does it take to ship US? Also how visible is the beam of 50mW green laser at night? Thanks

Hibro

Bought from them twice. Both order shipped in 3 days and the shipping process takes about 2 weeks. So you should get your laser soon ;)

Update: I lived in Georgia, US

Last edited:
Bought from them twice. Both order shipped in 3 days and the shipping process takes about 2 weeks. So you should get your laser soon ;)

Update: I lived in Georgia, US

That is pretty fast shipping mate. Can't wait to get it. One more question does the laser they sell is true power?

Hibro

That is pretty fast shipping mate. Can't wait to get it. One more question does the laser they sell is true power?

Both laser are overspec on my DIY LPM. The results are pretty close to what they have stated on the power sheet. IMO 30 bucks for a 50mW 532nm is pretty decent and I believe that they are true power.

OVNI

Good to hear that. I ordered a pair of goggles together with the laser I swear I will play safely :D

Excellent. Because when it comes to your eyes, there will be no pain and ...

3GlFhPVm.jpg

This company sucks why would anyone buy from them? they used to be good many years ago before i joined but now they arent very good at all, there are better companies to spend your hard earned money.

They are not suck company. My recent order seized in UK custom because of the li-ion battery. Max is very helpful on resolving the issue.

Thanks everyone my laser shipped today. So far I am quite pleased with the transaction. Hopefully I will get it in a week or two. ;)

They are not suck company. My recent order seized in UK custom because of the li-ion battery. Max is very helpful on resolving the issue.

wow u are so naive but u are new member so i doubt u really know whats going on, I remember when i first joined this forum i actually mailed them like 2 or 3 times i want buy some lasers and had some questions they never even bothered to reply and i learned quickly after the company isnt really that good, this company IS shiet their lasers are just whatever u can find on aliexpress and ebay probably and cheaper too they just sell them at marked up prices for profit, they have been known for sending lasers not to be up to spec but if u want support useless companies like that then fine go ahead! Those true laser entuasiasts in this forum wouldnt even want their lasers for free, better have a member build you a unique laser in a cool host then buy their shiet...

Last edited:

Geeker

wow u are so naive but u are new member so i doubt u really know whats going on, I remember when i first joined this forum i actually mailed them like 2 or 3 times i want buy some lasers and had some questions they never even bothered to reply and i learned quickly after the company isnt really that good, this company IS shiet their lasers are just whatever u can find on aliexpress and ebay probably and cheaper too they just sell them at marked up prices for profit, they have been known for sending lasers not to be up to spec but if u want support useless companies like that then fine go ahead! Those true laser entuasiasts in this forum wouldnt even want their lasers for free, better have a member build you a unique laser in a cool host then buy their shiet...

I have a 50mW green laser from them with is quite onspec with my laserbee LPM. I don't see any reason they don't reply you while you are giving them business? Chance your mail went to their junk box or missed for any reason :thinking:?

I still looking for another higher power green laser probably 300mW can you point me to the right company? Thanks