Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

how can i track my package once it reaches the US?

i can track the package when Hongkong post is delivering it, but once it reaches the US now USPS has it. how can i get this tracking number?

Amnizu

Re: how can i track my package once it reaches the

Sometimes, on rare occasions, you can enter the tracking number given to you by the Chinese courier into the UPS website and it will work.

really? well it hasnt worked for any of my orders lol.
i even emailed the hongkong post people and they said i should be able to use the same tracking number, so ill call and see...

damn you guys and all your lasers. ;D
other than working, how do you get all this money? :-/

Working?

I thought everyone here took "early retirement" like I did. Why should someone want to work past their late 30's if they can play with cool toys.

SN :)

every 1st and 15th of the month i get $20 for washing the dishes, lol.
the wait sucks.
well right now i have $60 in paypal, and $60 in cash. however ill need to use one to buy some safety goggles :)

BUT, i NEED to know how to track my order! the wait is killing me!

I hear ya,

Don't bother trying to track it, it will arrive in time. I tried it and its not worth it. Just wait and it will arrive.

9 to 16 days is normal.

SN

after it "leaves it's destination for the United States" about how long did it take then? mine "left its destination" on the 26th of feburary. so yea i would think it should be here soon.

My experience is 9 to 12 days, you should have the envelope in 1 to 3 days if your mail is like mine.

I speak this from 5 DX shipments, so its not just a 1 time deal

12-14 business days is usual from the business day after DX said it shipped.

SN

PS

the packaging is sad, manila envilope, but sad as it is, everything i got worked.

mikeeey said:
every 1st and 15th of the month i get $20 for washing the dishes, lol.
the wait sucks.
well right now i have $60 in paypal, and $60 in cash. however ill need to use one to buy some safety goggles :)

lololbbltroflmao

I have to work my @$$ off for money, mowing lawn, cleaning/vacuuming/doing dishes/dusting etc. all of that for like $5-$10 at most... (we live in a big house too :-/ :'( )

I also work at my neighbor's houses.... that, lasers, and computers leave me with no time for homework... its killin' me...

(I worked the living $hit out of myself for three years (no spending, yes it was hard), and I finally got that laptop!!! it feels sooooo good... except no more moneyz left...

</OT>

when buying from patience, DX is the most important thing to have. just wait a week or two, itl arrive. there is not way to track beyond hong kong (I dont know about EMS), it says so on DX's website.

regards,

amk

There is no way to count days in the china republic.

I count total days and your envelope is due in a couple days. yeah, i thought it should be in a box, but nope

SN

amkdeath said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1204695045/0#5 date=1204779336]every 1st and 15th of the month i get $20 for washing the dishes, lol.
the wait sucks.

lololbbltroflmao

I have to work my @$$ off for money, mowing lawn, cleaning/vacuuming/doing dishes/dusting etc. all of that for like $5-$10 at most... (we live in a big house too  :-/ :'( )

I also work at my neighbor's houses.... that, lasers, and computers leave me with no time for homework... its killin' me...

(I worked the living $hit out of myself for three years (no spending, yes it was hard), and I finally got that laptop!!! it feels sooooo good... except no more moneyz left...

</OT>

when buying from patience, DX is the most important thing to have. just wait a week or two, itl arrive. there is not way to track beyond hong kong (I dont know about EMS), it says so on DX's website.

regards,

amk [/quote]
haha well that makes me feel better. ill probably get a job over the summer, get money, get lots of lasers (cuz seriously theres nothing else i need, lasers is all thats left! haha), shine the lasers, burn with the lasers, have lots of fun with the LAZERS!

Oh,

once again I thought we were all retired, I hate it for you working stiffs, washing dishes for a nickel a piece?

I hate it for ya,

Glad u got eye wear

hope you find good jobs and can retire early too!

SN

Aseras

you can put the number into the USPS track and confirm website.. but it's so far behind it will be delievered to your house before it shows up there.

what retirement fund did you use? and what kind of job enabled you to retire so early?

well i found one surefire way to track it. when the note comes to my door saying ive missed the package, lol. so now i have to wait ALL THE WAY till tomorrow. well atleast im getting tomorrow!