Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Heyheyhey :D

I've posted to a couple threads already but I thought that I'd go ahead and introduce myself here :D

I'm def a noob when it comes to lasers... but I've been trying to learn what I can about what the different pieces to lasers do and all that fun stuff... I can say that I defiantly don't have any scientific background when it comes to lasers, but I pick up what I can here and there. Anyways, I hope that I can eventually actually contribute to the forum as opposed to just trolling like I am now :p Being a poor college student in Alabama doesn't leave me with much play money for doing a whole lot of projects like this... but I guess that is all the more motivation to get the DIY aspect down so I can actually have toys LOL

Are you Fat Albert..?
Just kidding, welcome to the forums! I was a noob like you and I trolled these forums for a long time... reading every thread until I finally got some knowledge on lasers.

Welcome to the forums,
Theres lots of great tutorials here that will bring you right up to speed! ;)