Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hercules-350

Hello all.

I was selling this laser on this forum a few months ago but had to quickly go overseas due to an illness in the family.

The offer is a Hercules-350 in great condition - no scratches of any kind and used for maybe a total of 4 hours. The specs are 371.1mW average output and a peak of 411.5mW. Comes with a case and I'll even throw in a 75mW pointer i have.

Asking $1000, going to be moving in 1 month so im hoping to get rid of this before then.

Thanks
Andy

Attachments

• image87.jpg
    image87.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 126

Wow awesome deal! wish i had some money. No doubt that this will sell soon.

hate to pop your bubble but look at cytosis's post count (3)

i highly doubt

cytosis said:
Hello all.

I was selling this laser on this forum a few months ago but had to quickly go overseas due to an illness in the family.

The offer is a Hercules-350 in great condition - no scratches of any kind and used for maybe a total of 4 hours. The specs are 371.1mW average output and a peak of 411.5mW. Comes with a case and I'll even throw in a 75mW pointer i have.

Asking $1000, going to be moving in 1 month so im hoping to get rid of this before then.

Thanks
Andy

i hardly think that he has been at lpf for even a couple of months, but prove me wrong.