Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with projecting company logo on 30k scanner

gbodette

Hello, I am new to this forum and hope that this is the right place to ask this question. I am trying to take a .png image of a company logo and vectorize it so I can either convert to .ilda or somehow project it on my unity elite 2 laser. The galvos are 30k and have no issues throwing pretty complex stuff at them most of the time but its really having trouble with this one because it is trying to throw way too many points at it. I am using Inkscape to trace bitmap, tried converting to ilda in ILD SOS with not very good results. I also have Madmapper/MadLaser and they have their own way of displaying these files but again no matter what I try it seems to try and make too many points so after the 3rd letter it starts flashing. Does anyone know the tricks to make this work? Or even a company that would take the logo and make it able to be displayed through my laser? Any help would be much appreciated :) I will attach the file in question .

Attachments

• Flexy Pink.png
    Flexy Pink.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 5