Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

help with GOOGLE CHECKOUT

jake21

i need help with google checkout i receive many payment through GC and my limit is 500 per month, would any one no how i can change the limit ??? any help would be great thanks

http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=25399
Fix a problem: Payout limits
A monthly payout limit is a restriction on the total amount of earnings you can receive at one time. Once you've reached your monthly limit, any remaining funds will be carried over to your payout for the following month.

Most sellers won't have monthly payout limits. If you have a payout limit, the limit amount will appear on your main Payouts tab, Payout Summary Details page, and payment settings page. On these pages, you may also see a notification message asking if you'd like to remove your monthly payout limit. By clicking the link in the message, you can request that Google perform a simple review and remove your monthly payout limit so you can receive your payouts more quickly. ([highlight]If you don't see these notification messages, you aren't currently eligible to have your monthly payout limit removed[/highlight].)

jake21

i tried that does not work, any other options ?  lol

and it ask if i want to remove the 500 dollar limit and it takes me to the setting page ?

JLSE

Have you contacted any type of support for GC? At least find out how to become eligible, if you currently are not.

jake21

i search for help and followed what they say to do but it does not work, and i cant find any contact info or any thing to call or email

edit

im still waiting on ur payment to be sent in my account   :'(