Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with a MOBOLAZER ML-10

I just bought a MOBOLAZER ML-10, but the lights are all too dim. I tried all posible settings and just get to see dots on the wall. i can't see the BEAMS, unless i use a fog machine. is it dead? can be repaired? any ideas? :cryyy:

Last edited:

I believe that '-10' designation means it's a 10mW laser split several times. flecom would know more about them, he's got two he just upgraded with a few watts of green.

I believe that '-10' designation means it's a 10mW laser split several times. flecom would know more about them, he's got two he just upgraded with a few watts of green.

Great, i will just wait for FLECOM :thanks:

flecom

no the 10 means it has 10 positions for turrets...

the 16th channel is the shutter, make sure you have that set to 255 (100% on) on your DMX board

it should be an ML10-XXX where xxx is the power rating... ex ML10-300 has a 300mW Ar

I just bought a MOBOLAZER ML-10, but the lights are all too dim. I tried all posible settings and just get to see dots on the wall. i can't see the BEAMS, unless i use a fog machine. is it dead? can be repaired? any ideas? :cryyy:

Where did you find it? I'm trying to find another one myself, even if it's "dead"... :)

flecom

they are kind of few and far between... and not cheap unless you get lucky (it happens)