Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help please

S

SenKat

Frosty said:
[quote author=Gazoo link=1188446839/0#13 date=1188512750]In other words what SenKat is saying is think with your brains, and not with your............ ;D

what teh hell is up with that? , there is said it. Hard to do but worth the wait. Trust me man you  dont want no kiddies at your age, thats an incredible amount of work and money. So keep it in the pants.

Sorry i'm drunk, im gonna go hit on the nieghbor girl below me, lol.

this place needs work if you can say teh names of body organs. thats just dumb. i can understand explicitives but the actual names that are in teh dictionary? that just lame.
[/quote]

Frosty - did anyone say you cannot say P E N I S on the forum ?  I mean, you most likely, CAN - but why would you want to ?  This is not the p e n i s forum - it is about lasers, and there are some folks (meaning parents) that may not want to walk into a room, and see the word P E N I S in big bright, bold print on their son's or daughter's computer screens at the age of 13 - and thereby preventing the kids from logging in to read about lasers !  I mean, come on...do you REALLY gotta say it ?  Everyone on here is most likely smart enough to figure out what I am talking about, and Gazoo when he only put, " ...."  Anyways, since you said you are drunk, I won't pick on you ;-)

G !