Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help me Find a Laser

Hey guys I've been looking into getting a laser, I'm a complete noob when it come to lasers but I've done some reasearch. I want one that goes far, is bright, and can burn really well. Also not a cheap one. I've been looking at the Wicked Lasers Arctic and Krypton(250mW) which one would you guys recomend? and are there any otheres out there that are better but arent in a extreme price range?

any other request?color?batteries?

In regards to laser color I'm not picky, I prefer blue or green but would be willing todo other colors. Battery wise I want rechargable and that last more then 5 hours of laser time.

You might want to check out: http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/33-reasons-not-buy-wicked-lasers-56289.html

You can find many high quality builds in the buy/sell/trade section of the forum that you can pick from as well as reviews on reputable companies.

ok Thank you like I said I'm a complete noob when it comes to lasers thats why I need help choosing one.