Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help me choosing a green laser which i can access the lens..

yah, i know, but i do have a follow up question on how can i remove the lens from the epoxy, im just asking that, but i think you didnt absorb that 'cause you were all concentrated in blaming me.. : (

by the way, im gonna stop posting now, im gonna find some answers in others, thanks for your efforts even though you'd pissed off.. im really sorry about that, dont worry, i will never be back here..

Last edited:

wow I could swear I have seen green pointers with the final lens being treads and teflon just like every other laser, need to find out where it was it so I can just refer ppl next time this comes up. I used to have good memory but then I took an mortar to the brain.
To bad he left so soon someone would have been able to remember what I am talking about but with all the folks selling dpss I can't remember who it was. I could be remembering wrong and it could have been a labby :tired:

I used to have friends that played Skyrim, but I put them all out of their misery and told them fairytale games are silly months ago...

Anyway, it sounds to me like you're looking for a better quality green laser, if you want one that is easily cleanable and likely to stay together for a long time you have to pay for the quality and get a CNI (dragonlasers.com laserglow.com). Trust me, it will last longer.