Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help green laser dont work

Can anyone say all possible fixes for green laser he is like 303
or i can make other laser with module from this laser.

I am currently modifying a 303 type laser with glass lenses and a custom mini beam expander but this is as deep as I've ever gotten with it.....

Last edited:
can i ask you somethink i can make laser with laser diode and flashlight ? or somethink

Can anyone say all possible fixes for green laser he is like 303
or i can make other laser with module from this laser.
It would be nice and helpful if you introduced
yourself to the Forum Community in the Welcome
section of the Forum.
It would also be very helpful for you to include your
global location in your profile so that the Forum
Members can point you to sellers near you...

@ Accu
BTW he was asking about fixing a Laser...
not how to add a beam expander...:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
can i ask you somethink i can make laser with laser diode and flashlight ? or somethink
I guess it all depends on your skill level, I made this 8 watt laser starting with only a cheap $12 dollar Chinese flashlight and went from there.....

@ laserb

I only stated why i was working on it.
I didn't show any pictures of a beam expander.... :tsk:

Last edited:
ok i give example if i get the diode from the green laser 303 and i have flashlight i can make laser ?

ok i give example if i get the diode from the green laser 303 and i have flashlight i can make laser ?
It's possible but again it all depends on your skill level, I don't know how skilled you are at modding stuff and if your skilled enough to do a custom build ?

Do you have any experience at building anything like we are talking about ?

Last edited:
no i dont have experience but if know any way i will understand you.
I'm sorry to say there's no easy way to do it, It would require at the very least some experience along the lines of what we are talking about, It's really not something that i could just talk you through it.....

Last edited:
If your laser you are trying to fix is the standard "eBay" 303/laser pointer pen I would honestly just go ahead and buy a new one. You'd probably be spending more trying to fix it then buying a new one shipped to you. :)

-Alex

Last edited:
If your laser you are trying to fix is the standard "eBay" 303/laser pointer pen I would honestly just go ahead and buy a new one. You'd probably be spending more trying to fix it then buying a new one shipped to you. :)

-Alex
True that ! They sell those kind of lasers so cheap that if you tried to by all the parts to make one it would end up costing you twice as much if not more and with no guarantee that it would even work once you put it together !

Last edited: