Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to posting on these forums but I've been reading them for a little while. I work in an optics lab at the University of Southern California and I just started getting into the world of laser pointers... I had no idea there was such a huge community based around them. Anyway what originally drew me here was the lack of high-quality laser pointers. Sure most red ones are $10, but where are the nice high quality ones with buttons that don't suck?! ;D

-Ben

Hello Ben. Welcome o the forum. You work with optics? That is wonderful... I'm sure that you will have lots of great info to share with us.  ;)

"Sure most red ones are $10, but where are the nice high quality ones with buttons that don't suck?! "

If you look around you will find all sorts of info about professionally manufactured hand held lasers AND how to build your own high quality DIY pointers.

Red is a bit boring.   How do you feel about  VIOLET or GREEN lasers ?   [smiley=happy.gif]

hi ben! welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy to be a part of LPF group! by the way ... you have a wonderful work huh! prosecute it! Goodluck!

--- Daniel ---