Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from arizona

Hello all, im yet another victim of the laser bug. I always thought they were kinda neat, and I had a cheap red laser pointer, but when I got a bright green one with a visible beam it hit me. I got it as a gift and it looks just like dx pens and it says its power output is <30mw. It also came in the white box that says laser pointer in the top of the lid. Now I have to have more. I want more colors and more power, and after reading around here for a few days, now I want to burn stuff too, hehe.
Where I live its really dark at night and is often very dusty, so its perfect for shining lasers into the sky and just admiring the beams.
I do want to build my own lasers, but I think im gonna try to get a couple pre made ones for now to use until I get good enough at soldering stuff and what not to build my own without screwing up to much. Just seeing that bright green beam going into the sky and across my living room was enough to get me hooked. I imagine it was a similar experience that got everyone elses interest around here.

i'm jealous of your night sky w/ dust ;)

check out my site, i've got a 4th of july sale going on now, i recommend the Dorcy Jr red laser, cheap & durable & 200mW.

take it easy