Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone, Megiryuu here

Megiryuu

Hello, I am completely new to anything laser, and like most people on here, I am really just looking for a burning laser to start. I did some searching around and am still searching for the right one. I am in New York State, USA, I am studying Japanese, I did some googling for laser pointers when I stumbled across these forums and now to be completely honest, I am scared to open a website. I keep reading things about eye protection, trusted resellers, sellers lying, and am kind of just overall confused on where to start. I have read the stickied posts on safety, and have done a little browsing through search as well as the red laser pointers section.

If anyone wants to point me towards a second step, that would be amazing, the second step does not have to be related to the info I put earlier, just something to read so I can learn about lasers, maybe what the numbers other than the power output mean, like the diameter of the lens, as well as some trusted websites. I am not sure if this is a client-side error or a server one, but the embedded images also are not loading for me, does anyone else have this problem?