Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone who ordered from lazerer gotten their package seized by US customs?

i ordered my laser a while ago, and its been processing at ISC new york (customs) for about a week now, i was just starting to wonder if anyone has had any trouble with customs from lazerer. i havent heard anything

Last edited:

Give it more time before panicking.

Sometimes takes a good long while to process unfortunately.

In general, dealing with china, if you paid for something, it's a good idea to try to forget about it for 30 days. If you get it before the month is up, great! It's like a surprise gift. Checking tracking obsessively though, waste of time and nerves.

If you still don't have your laser in another 1.5 weeks, contact lazerer. I doubt it will come to that though.

Hey, I had ordered a laser from Dragolasers and it showed ISC New York on Aug.10. The next activity was out for delivery on Aug 18 so it took 8 days to get through

Give it more time before panicking.

Sometimes takes a good long while to process unfortunately.

In general, dealing with china, if you paid for something, it's a good idea to try to forget about it for 30 days. If you get it before the month is up, great! It's like a surprise gift. Checking tracking obsessively though, waste of time and nerves.

If you still don't have your laser in another 1.5 weeks, contact lazerer. I doubt it will come to that though.
Thanks, im not really worried too much. but i cant really forget about it too easily. this'll be my first laser over 5mw :yh: and its kind of a habit of mine to check tracking obsessively no matter what ive ordered xD

Longest I have had to wait in ISC is 10 days I was freaking out by the end lol but usually it takes 3-5 days if your really unlucky it can take a month (usually around holidays when it's backed up and it could be lost)

I had a package held up in ISC New York for close to 2 weeks once. I almost gave up and then the next day it shows up at my door.

I ordered a laser thru dragon lasers about a week ago and still have not been shipped yet. Is this common with dragon lasers?

I'm worried about a similar problem. My laser shipped from them on Aug. 18. I received my tracking information from them and checked it and it said Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. It is now Sep. 24 and it still reads the same thing. The tracking information hasn't been updated in over 30 days!! I've tried to email lazerer and still haven't gotten a response. I'm worried I'm going to have to file a paypal claim soon (as much as I don't want to.) :(

Day 40-44 if there is a problem, of any kind, file a dispute. If the problem is resolved, you can cancel the dispute. If nothing else it gives you more time to deal with the issue.

Over a month is unusual for lazerer... send Max an email again.

Just did, but this will be my third try. I've ordered from them before without a problem and it came very quickly. That's why I choose them over Rayfoss and O-like.

I've bought lasers from Max 5-8 times now... he'll come through eventually. I'll shoot him a message for you too though.

It's really not a likely scenario, but do bear in mind, technically lazerer doesn't cover customs seizures, or lost packages. Again not a likely thing, but it, well, it could happen.

I didnt have any problems the 2 times I got stuff from the website. But one of the tracking numbers was stuck on Origin post is preparing shipment, even when it was at my door.

Update: Max did respond to my email and he's looking to see where it could be.

Hopefully it just got stuck in customs and it's just the terrible Tracking system of the USPS not updating.

There is most likely no problem with your shipment. I ordered from Dragonlasers and the same thing happened to me. it was stuck in ISC New York Sort Facility for about 1.5 weeks. I was worried too but then it showed up at my door.

I ordered from dragon and wicked on the same day and contrary to popular belief my package from wicked showed up a week and a half before my package from dragon which was kind of a bummer because I did not trust the goggles from wicked so I waited for dragons goggles to show up before I even unwrapped the package from wicked all in all wicked took approx. 3 weeks from the order date and dragon about 4.5 weeks. And I was right about wickeds goggles, nothing more than fancy orange sunglasses. Also I've had my laser from dragon for a week now and tracking says its still in China

Ask for a package tracking number. I have an android app called trackchecker that works with all major shipping services. I was able to track my shipment through customs and see exactly where it was.