Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings

z28kid

Hi everyone my names Mark. Im new hear and I am interested in building lasers. I have a few hobbies ive always been a very hands on person. I enjoy working on older cars and also I love working on and building guns. I have restored a few cars a 1982 Camaro my first car, later a 1985 K5 Blazer, and most rescently I find myself re doing a 1986 Camaro. I have also built a UZI, AR15 and am in the prroces of doing a HK G3. I have had some experience working with computers replacing pasrts and also repairing cellphones with bad touch screens and such. So its fair to say I have some meckanical skills, however when i first started reading about building lasers I found myself prity lost. I have had a hard time finding a good place to get all the information about it. Now that I have found this forum I hope to find some good material to educate me on the subject and after doing a lot of reading maybe ill attempt a build. If anyone reading this has some good advice on threads to reads or ideas for a good starting place for a fist build id love to hear them. Also does anyone know of a good book on building lasers i find general when ever getting into a new hobby findign a good book all about how to get started in it is the best way to go. Thanks everyone I hope to have lots of fun with a new hobby.