Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings and thanks!

I love when I find a great informative forum for my various hobbies! Thanks to the numerous reviews and posts from the experts here, I ended up ordering a Jetlaser PL-E Pro 2W. I have had a 1.4W WL for a while. TO be honest, up until a week ago, the only laser companies I knew were WL and eBay... and since WL stopped shipping to the US, I thought I had no other options to get new lasers. I just hope to get the Jetlaser soon. I had read so many posts about how fast they were. It's been 4 days and the order still says "payment accepted". Anyways, I'm glad to be part of the group, and thanks again for letting me lurk for the last week and gather my intel :wave:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF shackhawk! :beer:

You did well in going with Jetlasers, they're a great company, and have the best customer service around.
If you stick around, you will find you have many options for your lasers, not least of all, are the many great builders right here at LPF.

Be safe, have fun, and enjoy yourself! :D

Thanks! I actually just got an email from jetlasers. Said the laser will be here by the end of the weekend. You guys were not joking about their great customer service!

APEX1

welcome to the greatest place on the web. Our bank accounts wouldn't agree with that but non the less welcome! Be sure to read the stickys and invest in a good pair of safety glasses!!!!