Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green Laser suggestion for $50

Arshus

Wow nice, yeah opto makes great lasers, take a pic for us! :beer:

Regards,

Sal

Mine is stuck on the West Coast of Canada (Customs) so I can't say that I've used it yet... But again. Depends on what you want.

Brightness = Green. Hands down.
Burning = Blue/Violet

It's a good deal sure.

Side note, you asked if you've ever regretted spending money on lasers.

My answer is yes, but only because I regret not paying more and getting a higher-quality laser. It's easy to spend 20-30$ here and there on eBay, or on cheap lasers. Heck, you can drop 60-70$ on some lasers on DealExtreme but it's still China drop-shipping and is often regarded as junk.

Looking back, I regret not saving my money and getting something that I KNOW would be a good purchase. Optotronics is a sure-thing in terms of quality.

It's possible that you might regret saving up 180$ and blowing it all on 1 laser when you see all the cheap junk out there, but unless you buy that junk first and get a GOOD laser it's possible you might not appreciate it fully.
At least that's my story. I have paid a LOT of money in junk lasers and now that I paid a GOOD amount of money for a nice one, I don't regret it at all :)