Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green Laser pointer verification

Ignore the #2 post.

LED Shoppe is a known website around here, primarily for good deals on 50mW green pens on a budget. Would you mind posting a full review? You know, your personal observations, tests, measurements of current and output power if possible, that stuff.

Nice to see you're happy with the purchase.

Ignore the #2 post.

LED Shoppe is a known website around here, primarily for good deals on 50mW green pens on a budget. Would you mind posting a full review? You know, your personal observations, tests, measurements of current and output power if possible, that stuff.

Nice to see you're happy with the purchase.

I haven't actually purchased it yet. I was just looking for feedback before pulling the trigger.

You response has enabled me to purchase it with confidence.

Can the same be said for the 20mw and 30mw lasers? Can you link me to any reviews?

Thanks again.

Oh, heh,

You said as "run by you", I thought it meant "to show it to you" or similar, not "check in with you". Sorry, non-native english speaker, still struggling with all the phrases.

Well, as I did say, LED shoppe is pretty good site for a starter laser, they actually have 50mW pens that do 50mW, unlike some other cheap stuff you might find.

There's a Google Search bar at the top of the forum's layout, you can use it to find some reviews of LED shoppe lasers, I know there were some.