Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gangland shooting video in Melbourne, Australia

Hey guys,

my friend just linked me a video of what appears to be a gangland killing.

Now before you click I must tell you it's very shocking and confronting, please do not click if you're not of appropriate age or are easily shocked.

Here it is,
http://vivecoolcity.com/index.php?ID=1

For those who don't want to watch it the video starts with two guys filming outside a brothel (because they're kool kidz)
anyways, it's just an innocent but equally lame attempt at making a cool video.

The "host" is talking about nothing in particular and in the background two men walk out from the brothel to their car.
The "host" continues talking and we can see the two men start the car.

This is when it starts,

Parked nearby, a man in a black hoody runs out from a parked car and goes up to the passenger side window (driver side for Americans) and discharges two rounds from a pistol into the passenger.

The car starts to move but the driver seems to be have shot or is in shock and the car rolls into a street light pole.

During this, the cameraman and host duck behind and film covertly.

Back to the action, the car has now smashed into the pole and the shooter runs up to the driver side, who has opened the door slightly presumably trying to get out.

The shooter runs up and unloads three rounds into the driver.

The man then gets into his getaway car and it peels off down the street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it's fake, there's a couple of arguments for and against.

What do you think? Fake or real?

Re: Gangland shooting video in Melbourne, Australi

well it seems real...but this is not "shocking"...

there was a video on youtube that showed a man suiciding (with a gun) in an airport, they deleted it from the whole web i couldnt find it ever again

gangs are cool.. i have always wanted to live in a cage and get one of those cool palm tattoos on my face.

/sarcasm