Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Game] Guess where's someone from with a pic

I thought about a game we could do. I think it'll be funny if it works. It will be as follows:

-Someone posts a picture that describes or represents the place where he/she lives.
-The others shoud do some research to guess where it is from.
-The winner posts the next picture.

Rules:
-Only post representative pictures, for example well known monuments, or uncommon places that are easy to describe to google.
-You can post a pic that represents your country or your city, but cities are only allowed if they are well known (for example, big american cities, capitals...). If the place where you live is not very known, use for example the nearest big city.
-You can post clues.
-You should make some "camouflage" to the picture. For example, if you are going to post a picture of atlanta, don't upload a picture named "atlantanight.jpg"

I start:
wdw1.jpg

It's a very famous building in the city where I live.

Well, your profile says you are in Spain. So I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Madrid.

:)

I'm not sure this works because we all know too much about each other... I mean, most of us have sent out parcels at one point or another so people can just look at the address!