Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: WL RED Lasershades for red laser w goggle case

WickedLasers Red Lasershades | $40 shipped
This is the rarer one with blue lens that protects against blue lasers. I have extras so this one is going for sale. Comes with WL goggle case and cleaning cloth. I have two types of WL goggle cases strangely. one is more angled than the other but they are the same material. Unless you have a preference I will decide which case to ship in.

Sure beats waiting on the goggles GB which las t I checked still had no pictures of the shades. Remember this is proven quality shades for red lasers. These Lasershades are hot stuff so first to pm me will get these.

chido

Re: FS: WL RED Lasershades for red laser w goggle

SOLD  [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]
I can't believe no one got in on this. It's such a good deal, but, who cares? now they're MINE. [smiley=evil.gif]

Haha, I totally forgot to update this thread or bump it. Figured I'd just hold it if nobody wanted it. Thanks for reminding me. Might be listing an Alpha series laser soon. Peak 130 avg 120.

chido

I just checked my mailbox. They got here safe and sound.
The funny thing is that today is my birthday and they got here this exact day. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Special thanks for the PINK cleaning cloth, it's nice. ;D
Now seriously, thank you very much. :)