Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Ultimaker + All the goodies

Hi Everyone, Longtime no see.

Anyway, I have an ultimaker that I no longer use anymore. Anyone want her? I've only used it for maybe 10 prints, at most.

Photo Album - Imgur

I0TAzRoh.jpg

MSRP is $1566, and it comes with the ulticontroller ($104) and the netfabb software ($196) [all according to google exchange rates].

Yes, it's not the most inexpensive printer out there, but it's also not something from some no-name kickstarter group you'll never hear from again. Quality is comparable to the makerbot, and it has a 9 square inch build area (bigger than everything else out there). It's also very fast, much more so than the makerbot or BFB machines.

I'm asking $1500 for everything, via PP, money order or google checkout. The printer is in the USA currently. If you're in the rochester area, pickup is also available.

Last edited:

before you sell it do you want to print me some magazines :shhh: i have been looking into 3d printing alot lately this thing is really nice good luck on your sale