Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sharps "505nm" diodes from various batches. (All wl measured)

Laser diode received.

Overall top notch customer service from Singlemode Laser.:)

-Fast shipping.( Singlemode ship the diode out the next day after receiving payment). Arrive 8 days later.
-Strong knowledge of his product.
-Extra points for dealing with new a new comer.

definitely will buy from Single mode again and highly recommend to others.

:thanks: single mode.

apology for the brief and short review as i'm used to the ebay format

You won't find a more knowledgeable person here than Singlemode Laser. I have done business with him too and I highly recommend him as a person you can depend on.

Zom-B

You know something I don't? Or did you just mean in general, like losing interest.

I don't know why pullbangdead is no longer active. It was a general statement. Everyone leaves eventually........out of lack of interest, time constraints, even death.

I sold the last 505nm diode to a friend of mine. No 505nm diodes more available and planed in the future.

I hope that these new 495nm diodes are real and can be bought soon. I am planing to buy ~10-20 of them
to pick the ones with the wavelength I need and sell the the rest with a wavelength measurement sheet to
the members of this great forum.

Singlemode

PS: Thank you paul for your trust and your words, I really appreciate it from you, a member who has a deep knowledge in this field himself!
(and who is a very nice person to communicate with!)
I am considering myself as an expert in the field of diode lasers and l don't look to compare myself with other people,
but look to learn an contribute as much as I can. T

I'm glad you sold off the last of your diodes and for the extremely kind words, Singlemode. I am still waiting to hear about the 495nm diode. Send me a PM and I will talk with you more about this.

Zom-B

How and at what current did you measure the wavelength? I'm measuring 509nm at 108mA with no lens.
Since the spectrometer before recalibration was reading ~1nm too high, I have to correct my finding to 508nm.

Reactions: GSS