Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fs red  laser ($40) SOLD

jake21

hi im selling a new box laser,its in a tiny 3 inch box laser the diode is from a 16x dvd burner and the driver is a ddl driver with to 10 ohm resistors powered by 2xcr123 batteries, also has a mini toggle switch asking 40 shipped any were

Attachments

• 004_008.JPG
    004_008.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 72

Re: fs red  laser ($40)

Is it still for sale? i am very interested... what a coincidence i have 46 bucks in my paypal  ;D
If i do buy it and you send it, would it get through customs if u labelled it anything other then a laser? Lasers are banned in Australia :mad:

Re: fs red  laser ($40) SOLD

Yes, they generally won't mess with it.. pen lasers are usually labelled as, well, pens, and RPLs etc are labelled flashlights hehe, but I'm not sure what to label a boxtype laser.. perhaps just some electronic gadget. If they open it I doubt they'll even identify it as a laser... they're not experts ;) Just don't lie about the value, because if they screw it up they will only pay you what you told them it's worth.