Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: iPod Touch 3G 32GB with extras

I am selling a iPod touch 3G 32GB in great condition with a few extras.

The front screen is flawless, and the back has a few minor scratches. It works perfectly I can ship it on Any firmware newer than 3.1.3. It also has SHSH blobs for 3.1.3, 4.0, 4.0.2, 4.1, and 4.2.1 meaning you can downgrade to any of these firmwares with redsn0w (Something apple will not let you do).

It also comes with 1 White incipio dermashot case with dock protector, an external "Pill" microphone and an iBend classic stand for watching movies. It also had a Zagg invisible-shield on the front and back, which is why it is in such good condition, but they started to peel so I took them off. It also comes with 3 (possibly 4 if I cand find the other one) snap on covers for the back. I have a White, Black, and red snap-on covers all sealed in the package. The other one is grey an I will include it if I can find it.

I want to sell this for $180 OBO + shipping, and I could sell it for a bit more on ebay, but they will take almost %10.

I take google checkout or Amazon payments. If you want to pay with paypal add $10 (I hate paypal).

This is just to see if anybody is interested, so if you are serious post here and I can post pics
:thanks:
Matt

Last edited: