Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Igor 110mw Blu Ray Laser

Hey everyone,

I am currently in need of some funds and unfortuantely have decided to sell my Igor 110mw Blu Ray Laser. For those who do not know much about it, here are some of the features:

- Small but powerful, you can carry it around in your pocket all the time
- You can choose the power you want between 120-130mW (they can do more but not recommended)
- Clear, non-AR coated lens for most power output, and soon an upgrade to 405nm AR coated lenses for a power boost without pushing the diode!
- Three months warranty on the default power of >110mW (~130mW after 405nm AR coated glass!)
- Constant current boost driver (current regulation), for safe operation and constant high power, independent of the battery charge
- Fully modular design, easy to take apart, replace diode or disguise as a flashlight (for customs in LazerCraze countries)
- High quality build with great heat sinking so you don't have to worry about a duty cycle
- Comes with several lens protection caps for EDC in your pocket (because i know you'll lose some ) Dust on the lens can reduce power, bad clening just makes it worse!!

More information and pictures can be found via this link: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1210968450 (Igor 110mw Blu Ray Laser thread)

This model has the upgraded host. By the way, it has around 10 minutes of burn time and is in perfect condition. I am willing to let the laser, Trustfire All In One  Charger, and Trust Fire Protected Batteries go for $190 shipped. The warranty is transferable, and interested parties can contact Igor for further details. Thanks again!

Who's the idiot that bought it oh right.... ::)

Lol just kidding, can't wait till it arrives, I'll post a review so people can see how Igor's lasers perform even after being shuffled around abit!