Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Diodes in Aixiz & Other Bits

Had these in a zip lock plastic bag on my desk for quite some time now, it's time to get rid of them I think.

Diodes are unknown but they are as below...

Red Open Can, wires ready soldered. (£5 posted)
Red Closed Can, wires and components wired directly to diode and need removing but other wise working. (£4 posted)
Red Closed Can, no wires or Aixiz module (£3 posted)
Red Closed Can, wires ready soldered with no Aixiz Module (Untested) (£2.50 posted)

I also have three first surface mirrors at aproximatly 3"x2.5". Looking for £10 posted.

Feel free to make me any offers, pictures are available if there is any interest.

Are all the diodes from burners?

Edit: I knew it said unknown, but I was wondering if you meant unknown as in from what kind of burner, or unknown as in they can be a 5mW diode.

Last edited:
Are all the diodes from burners?

Edit: I knew it said unknown, but I was wondering if you meant unknown as in from what kind of burner, or unknown as in they can be a 5mW diode.

The last diode I listed was from a CD Burner, the rest are all from DVD Burners.

Does this price posted include the USA?

Yes.

Will sell all the diodes together for £13 posted, or all diodes and mirrors for £22 posted.