Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI PGL-III-A-532nm 100mW laser

FS: Nova Alpha CNI PGL-III-A-532nm 100mW laser

This is an Alpha Series Laser, It is made by Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Tech. Co., Ltd. (CNI) and has a serial number inside the barrel. The foil sticker has CNI's info as well as saying the peak power is less than 500mW's and wavelength between 501nm - 561nm and a class IIIb laser product. It is exactly like Nova Lasers Alpha85 series and retails for $239.00. I have checked the power using my LaserBee I and it peaks at 132 mW's then settles to about 95 mW's after 2 minutes. The beam is very strong both indoors and outdoors. It burns black tape and pops sharpied balloons. It has a twist aperture, red led on/off light, key switch on the tail end, and a momentary on/off button. It also has the small 2.5mm plug that inserts in the side. It operates on 2 standard AA batteries. The key does not need to be left in the laser, once it is turned to the on position you can remove it. I am asking $150.00 with free shipping in the US. Email me for a quote for international shipping (not free). The laser is in excellent condition, well cared for and probably has less then 10 hours on it. I attached the data sheet for the unit. If you have any questions please PM me... Also PayPal preferred :)
The following beam shots were taken with no fog or smoke.
DSC00033.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

Attachments

• PGL-III-A-532.doc
    977 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

PRICE DROP! I've lowered the asking price to $125.00 and you pay for shipping. I usually use UPS but USPS is available as well. UPS to anywhere in the US would probably be less than $10.00. PM me if interested...this is a well built laser, very compact and sturdy.

So beautiful *_*
Guys this is one extreme deal ! On my pricelist this laser costs 250 usd incl. shipping direct from CNI.

You just got a sweet deal, WRM. That is a very good quality laser right there!

WRM

Yes, CNI makes great lasers. I currently have a CNI PGL III-C 250 532nm that peaks near 320mW. This will be my first laser in a PGL III-A body. It seems that the real difference between CNI or Viasho lasers and the other manufacturers from China is mostly divergence. CNI and Viasho have really tight beams. Nothing against the other manufacturers; but most have divergence exceeding 2 mrads (which is quite noticeable with powerful lasers). My intention is to use this with the attachable diffraction gratings that are sold by Nova. Now I need to find those for a reasonable price. Thanks, Bill

Bill,
I dropped off the laser today! It is a nice laser and I hope you have fun with it. I would guess it will take 2 to 3 business days to reach you.

Also, for anyone else interested. I will be selling a couple of more items soon.

Reactions: WRM

WRM

Wackbag, I received the laser today in perfect shape. The beam seems tight. I'll check it with my Thorlabs meter later this week. Thanks for a great transaction. Rep points added! Bill

Last edited: