Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**FS**: BR w flexdrive in blue host ------MOVED

P1000666Small.jpg
P1000684copySmall.jpg

P1000667Small.jpg

P1000668Small.jpg

P1000671Small.jpg

P1000677Small.jpg

Up for sale is a very compact BR laser set @ 130mA (will post power graph soon). it has a PHR-803T diode in just the aixiz head connected to a Flexdrive. it also has a custom heatsink made for this host and in the assembly i used artic silver TC just to get good heat dissipation and fill in and micro gaps. it runs off of 1xAA size 3.7V Trustfire rechargeable battery, and has a tail clicky switch. i will include a set of O rings and apterature caps with the order. this laser is new and has only the time for pictures and power grap readings of less than 2 min. combined runtime on the diode. i have modified the optics to give this perfect circle beam as you can see in the last pic (all you do is take the factory acrylic lens and turn in upside down. you can reverse it for the factory beam.) i will also include another set of factory optics setup so you can change the beam when you want to for an additional $3.00. if the laser diode should blow, i will replace it for for $13.00 + S&H.

Re: FS: BLU-RAY w flexdrive in blue host $130

could you please tell me what is the diameter of this heatsink or what is the inside diameter of head of this host????

cheers

yeah ill measure it with my micrometer tonight. just out of curiosity, why is the size of the heatsink important??

milantheone said:
could you please tell me what is the diameter of this heatsink or what is the inside diameter of head of this host????

cheers

the outside diameter is 19.75mm and ill post the heatsink diameter.

well, it is only about curiosity... i am asking you because i am able to find outside diameter in description on DX site, but i would like to know inside d. because of few of my heatsinks.. i have no idea how thick is material whis is this host made from, so i cant imagine what is inside diameter.. is it 18? 17? 16???? this host seems to be pretty thick... i have tried to help myself  ;D ;D ;D   see picture   but it is of course not wery strict...
i will appreciate if you could measure it for me...

yes and one more think sorry that i am asking here, i just didnt want to start new topic and i was thinking that it could be easier way to get this information..
cheers and sorry for inconvenience

Attachments

• sku_8988_5_001.jpg
    sku_8988_5_001.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 97

most of the hosts have a lip on the top that holds the glass or acrylic lens in place. the diameter of that hole is what your'e measuring not the inside diameter of the head. i will post the exact dimensions as soon as possible for you. [smiley=beer.gif]

WonHungLo said:
most of the hosts have a lip on the top that holds the glass or acrylic lens in place. the diameter of that hole is what your'e measuring not the inside diameter of the head. i will post the exact dimensions as soon as possible for you. [smiley=beer.gif]

it could be great...

what i am curios is that every host from DX pictures look like it is made from thick metal... AA host like on the picture above and then AAA hosts and so on...
thank you very much and sorry..
maybe i could open a new topic as there is really no information about dimensions of host which are used for DIY lasers..

regards

BUMP

price reduced to $120.00

NEED TO SALE

WonHungLo said:

;) ;) ;) ;)

Re: FS: BLU-RAY w flexdrive in blue host $110 Redu

sorry laptop problems this weekend the inside diameter of this laser is 17.1mm. and here is the graph for this one.

Attachments

• dx_blue_Small.JPG
    dx_blue_Small.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 74
Re: **FS**: BR w flexdrive in blue host $110 Reduc

i can also include the same setup in this host...

sku_2089_1.jpg

i put it in the blue host because... well it's a blu-ray laser diode.
this is just an option if you don't like it and would like the silver host.
each of them uses the same heatsink and are the same size (3.5" overall)