Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 3 blu-ray modules (One more available)

I recently built 3 blu-ray modules for a friend that flaked so I'm now left with them. They are all running at 110ma with a RKCSTR fixed current driver. I cannot guarantee the exact output power since these diodes can vary greatly; I can however guarantee that these will burn when focused correctly. These  modules have all been "proof" tested for 10 minutes in a large heatsink to ensure they will not die after a short period of use. All modules have a JST connector attached to the driver and come with a the corresponding JST connector. I'll throw in some PHR optics and some lenses with each module purchased.

Asking $35 each shipped anywhere; or $95 for all three. I can only take paypal.

EDIT: One buyer backed out so I still have one more.

thanks

Attachments

• DSCN0027.JPG
    DSCN0027.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 74

Re: FS: 3 blu-ray modules

might be interested after christmas. would you go for $30USD? and where are you located? im in US

Hi there, I'm in Canada. The least I can do is 33USD since shipping is a tad bit higher here.

thanks

I'll take one at $33! What input voltage does it take? Where do I PayPal?

Thanks!
Chris

L@z3r

Hi, sir. I'm new to the forums. Do you accept Paypal ?
And how fast will the shipping service you use be ?
I am located in the Usa.
Thank you

Ill pay the full $35 USD if you can wait until January 5th or so. thanks!!!

Re: FS: 3 blu-ray modules SPF

swordofsalvation: PM replied

As to not disappoint anyone during the holiday seasons, I'd be willing to whip up a few more for anyone that missed out but really wanted one. Price however, will be $35 since I don't have any PHRs at the moment.

Happy holidays

35 dollars us for a diode and driver in a module? If that is correct all I need to do is heatsink and add power and a housing? What volatage input?

I will buy one from you.

If all this is correct please pm me and let me know how fast you will ship it out and I will pay you.