Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS 1.3w 445nm guidesman

Selling this guidesman I put together today. Made with a flexrive v5 set at 1400mA which was heatsinked to a piece of aluminum, aI40 diode, and an AixiZ lens. Does 1.3w with the aixiz lens and will do 1.5w if you have a g-1. This laser uses a a 18650 battery but has been confirmed to be able to work with a 22600.

This guidesman is one of the best i've had in term of the threads, they are very smooth.

Laser meter test (done with AixiZ lens)

Laser igniting a piece of printer paper

Looking for $180CAD + shipping. Selling only to those in Canada and the US.

Last edited:

Those guidesman hosts are nice, I have a few of them, good luck with your sale :)

These are great hosts!

Plenty of room for a large diode heatsink, and room for the driver as well.

What kind of battery are you using?
From a DTR build I learned that these hosts fit a 22600 battery just about right without a extra battery retaining sleeve of sorts.

Good luck with your sale, that is a great price and I'm sure it will sell quickly!:beer:

These are great hosts!

Plenty of room for a large diode heatsink, and room for the driver as well.

What kind of battery are you using?
From a DTR build I learned that these hosts fit a 22600 battery just about right without a extra battery retaining sleeve of sorts.

Good luck with your sale, that is a great price and I'm sure it will sell quickly!:beer:

Thanks

I forgot to add what battery it uses... silly me.