Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Spectra-Physics plasma tube crates

Hello:

I have two plasma tube crates, either or both of them are free for the taking, they can be picked up at our shop near Milwaukee, WI.  One is an original Spectra-Physics shipping crate designed to support long glass plasma tubes like those used in the model 125 HeNe and other similar lasers.  It consists of a wood crate with a inner box supported by foam cushions, measures 11" high, 13.5" deep, 84" long, and weighs 39 lbs.  The other is an original shipping carton for a Spectra-Physics model 164/165/166 argon or krypton plasma tube.  If you need to ship a S/P plasma tube it would be a good idea to use this carton as it was designed to properly support the tube to reduce the risk of it being broken in shipping.  It measures about 8" X 8" X 68".  It was meant to go inside a larger carton with foam cushions between them, so if you use it to ship a plasma tube remember to put it inside another carton that is a few inches larger on each side.  These crates are also good for safe storage of spare plasma tubes that you might have in your inventory.  I prefer that these be picked up but I can also ship them if I'm reimbursed for the shipping cost.  Email: tmichaels1@gmail.com.

Attachments

• spcrates.JPG
    spcrates.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 210