Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free shipping at www.all-battery.com

bcroft

just enter "tenergydeals" in the coupon section within 60 days from this post to get free shipping from them. i think it can only be used once.. so if someone decides to use this please post back so everyone will know this no longer pertains. Thanks

Gazoo

Thanks for posting this but it would have been better if you posted it in the "deals" section of the forum...since free shipping is always a good deal... ;D

bcroft

yea i was thinking that after i posted this. i didnt have time to repost. My bad!

JasonV

hey, i just ordered 25 pcs of cr123 batteries from this site for 25 bucks! The walgreens over by my house sells this kind of battery for 8 bucks a pop... hope its not too good to be true. but YES i did use that code and saved ten bucks, thank you!

after checkout it gave me that code again and said i can use it on my next order in 60 days... interesting. So i suppose you guys can feel free to use it again?

jason