Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free 50mW Green DPSS Laser

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here in like forever, but I'm moving in a couple months, so I decided to put some lasers I have up for sale/free since they deserve to be loved instead of rotting, forgotten, in various nooks and crannies of my house.

I'll most likely putting some gas tube/ps pairs up for sale over the next couple of months as I excavate them out of my pig sty of a room :D

But for starters, heres an okay green laser for the price of shipping! Should be fun if you're new to lasers.

IeJUE0y.jpg

HFVWZYC.jpg

oVUDtjS.jpg

So it's one of those lockable/focusable ones from rayfoss (afaik) so the actual laser module portion should be pretty decent (advertised as 50mW output, and rayfoss was pretty good on output, i think. also afaik).

But the lens is sort of loose? and the beam isn't collimated when the focus knob is screwed in all the way, and you need to play with it to get it right. Also the halo in the third pic isn't an image artifact, i think that's a smudge or something on the lens but I couldn't get it off for some reason.

PM me if you want this! Priority shipping should be around 5 bucks, so this should be a pretty good basic greenie you're just getting into lazers :)

Oh I totally call dibs on this. Please reserve this for me for a day or two.

Thanks,
-cutyall