Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For the record...

S

SenKat

I have not ever purchased from DL, or any other major company directly. I DO however own a WL Nexus that I bought second hand....Just wanted to clear up any misconceptions about me being supportive of one company or another.... :cool:

Where do you buy them from then??? users?? I saw that you have a BUNCH!!!!

S

SenKat

troyboy said:
Where do you buy them from then??? users?? I saw that you have a BUNCH!!!!

Well, mostly off of ebay - the WL Nexus, and the fleabay pointers all came from there, as well as the "nose hair trimmer" laser ;D

The Aires, I bought off of Windstrings, so he could upgrade to the Herc...well, not JUST for that reason - I wanted it bad !!! :cool:

Be cautious buying from ebay, though - sometimes you never know what you are gonna get till you get it !

Yea I heard that your selling my friend in real life, sniper a 245! could you give me some info on that? ;)

Not yet but I'm just wondering why you are giving him a laser with the power of a spyder, for the price of a 125mW? I guess your just a cool guy ;)

S

SenKat

troyboy said:
Not yet but I'm just wondering why you are giving him a laser with the power of a spyder, for the price of a 125mW? I guess your just a cool guy  ;)

Selling for what I paid for it, that's all - not here to rip folks a new one !  Here to share the joy of lasers, communicate, and learn lots more than I know already !  Who knows, he may be the one that comes up with the next tunnel gun, or laser saber idea and makes millions !  Maybe he'll remember my old A$$ when he's rich and famous !

Also - I am a firm believer that what comes around goes around - be nice, and others will be nice back to you ! So, look at it as "life" payment ! I don't know about you, but I love getting more than I pay for !

Yea we're super excited about it! Its coming tomorrow!!!!!!! now laserk just got a 125mW so he has one, sniper is gonna get a 261mW so it looks like its just me that needs one. I really wanna get one like a 125mW but i seriously don't have that much cash but ill find a way!! ;D