Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale - WL 1W Arctic with holster, battery, charger, and lens kit for $230 shipped

Vaap

I've honestly grown tired of my Arctic. The novelty was fun while it lasted, but I should move on to better blues at some point, so i'm selling it, along with a charger, battery, holster, and extended lens kit. It still works, has never been dropped, and has never been ran until warm.

View attachment 44799
im interested.. how many hours on it? how long does it last on the 18650?

EDIT: what livinloud said ^^^^^

If you have any power measurements that would help :)

No-one likes underspec lasers :p

-Matt

Well, the only power chart I have is the one that WL sent with the laser, and I don't know if that counts.

im interested.. how many hours on it? how long does it last on the 18650?

I don't exactly know how many hours I have on it. I got it towards the end of last may, and would use it on and off for around an hour every couple of nights until I stopped using it in November.

If you do list it on fleabay you might want to do something in your listing to distinguish it from the Chinese knock offs that are sold on there that host looks pretty close & sell for around $80 - $100 (pic below).

Before I found my way here I bought one of them for $80, haven't put it on my LPM yet (been testing the lower power stuff first, will get to it in the next few days) but the claim from the seller was that it is 1W.

Attachments

• ArcticLookalike.jpg
    ArcticLookalike.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 135