Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOR SALE: Wicked Lasers Executive Pro 140mW Green Laser Pointer

UPDATE - SOLD
FOR SALE: Wicked Lasers Executive Pro 140mW Green Laser Pointer

Last year I spent over $350 for this laser and accessories, and I've only had it out twice now for about 30 minutes.

My wife says to either "use it or lose it!" ;)

So I reluctantly decided to sell it being so busy with other projects.

I'm including 3 pair of saftey googles w/cases, plus the burning lens cap.

Includes original Wicked Lasers box, case, owners manual, and all orignal packaging/papers. It may go without saying, but it works perfectly... good as new!

I can pop balloons several feet away very fast, plus light dark headed matches without the assistance of the burn cap, although the cap lights much faster.

It was max rated at 141mW, and this spec sheet will also be included.

To protect the buyer, I did set up an auction on ebay, which (without surprize) was taken down by eBay. However, I put it back up last night, so as of this post, you can purchase from my ebay listing:

Wicked Lasers Executive Pro Green Laser Pointer WOW! - eBay (item 270715630240 end time Mar-08-11 00:13:27 PST)

Although it could be deleted again at any moment.

It is listed at $199, but I will consider best offers if time allows. You may also PM me. I accept Paypal, and you can see by my ebay feedback rating, I have a great reputation and have been selling regularly since 2000.

I will ship via USPS 2-3 Priority Mail from Illinois, fast! (Took forever to get this from WL, I know what it's like to wait weeks ;)

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions!
Chad

Attachments

• Disney_306.JPG
    Disney_306.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

Taylorville. A smaller town about 30 miles south of Springfield, IL, or about 200 miles from Chicago.

I've loved lasers since Jr. High and use to create homeade shows in my bedroom using speakers with mirrors glued to them. Back then I had a laser less than 5mW, which was the size of a tube of caulk, plus a separate power supply!

Took a couple hundred bucks to earn it, now you can get the same thing at Wal-Mart, the size of a keychain, for a couple bucks. Amazing how far we've come!

But for now, I have different priorities to take care of, so I thought I could part with this for now, but my wife already tells me that in less than a year she knows I will be looking to buy another one. I'm sure she's right!