Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale - Prebuilt Laser Driver - $25USD

AWWW CMON SENKAT

I said im selling drivers for 15 bucks, and I proved I had no intention of advertising and you snap at me...

BLue fusion advertises clearly and BIG LETTERD-LY his $4 drivers, and you dont say anything...

and no blue im not buying them, if you were referring to me in your post... for gods sake I can make one of these in a snap...

for some reason I feel the newb gets bashed on this forum (as in me)... TL threatens me with ban when I use chatspeak, yet a look around and there are other people using chatspeak freely... I give a suggestion to lower price, and im snapped at, and Blue does the same thing and noone says anything to him....

*sigh* life is not always fair I guess...

regards,

amk

S

SenKat

amk - I am not always online any longer, and did not even see the BF post until recently - so relax ! It was kinda my hope that OTHERS WOULD TAKE NOTICE and not be hammering anyone on here - but alas, the stupidity of hte masses takes over once again. Let's all gang up on the poor guy trying to make a buck ! Hey - let's BAN HIM FOR IT TOO ! YAY !!! Jesus, people - give me a break here, okay ? AMK - if you are that sensitive to someone reprimanding you for the good of the other forum members, I would STRONGLY suggest that you put on your big boy panties and freaking deal with it, understand ?

SenKat said:
amk - I am not always online any longer, and did not even see the BF post until recently - so relax !  It was kinda my hope that OTHERS WOULD TAKE NOTICE and not be hammering anyone on here - but alas, the stupidity of hte masses takes over once again.  Let's all gang up on the poor guy trying to make a buck !  Hey - let's BAN HIM FOR IT TOO !  YAY !!!  Jesus, people - give me a break here, okay ?  AMK - if you are that sensitive to someone reprimanding you for the good of the other forum members, I would STRONGLY suggest that  you put on your big boy panties and freaking deal with it, understand ?

got it [smiley=thumbup.gif]

S

SenKat

Another thing for you, and every one else on this forum....... I am NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE !!!

You do not have to take what I say if you don't like it - I cannot ban you, I will not ban you. I come and represent some interests in the for sale section now, and that is pretty much it - I do not get notified of any other subjects any more, since I am not moderating. If I say something to upset any of you - either PM, post, email, or whatever - just know that it is simply ME - and that I am sick of the gradeschool drama, and my posting WILL reflect that fact. No drama for me, you cannot piss me off, it is impossible. So - in advance, if you don't like what I have to say, read elsewhere.

SenKat said:
Another thing for you, and every one else on this forum....... I am NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE !!!  

You do not have to take what I say if you don't like it - I cannot ban you, I will not ban you.  I come and represent some interests in the for sale section now, and that is pretty much it - I do not get notified of any other subjects any more, since I am not moderating.  If I say something to upset any of you - either PM, post, email, or whatever - just know that it is simply ME - and that I am sick of the gradeschool drama, and my posting WILL reflect that fact.  No drama for me, you cannot piss me off, it is impossible.  So - in advance, if you don't like what I have to say, read elsewhere.

sorry, Senkat...

sad to hear your not following any other topics...

hey, know what, especially pseudo. i'm starting to get wary of 'jake21' as he sent me no less than 12 PMs asking about buying my drivers instead of reading the first post in my thread. he eventually agreed to buy 3, and now he's asking here too... it may be a misunderstanding or whatnot but it seems odd to me.

BlueFusion said:
hey, know what, especially pseudo. i'm starting to get wary of 'jake21' as he sent me no less than 12 PMs asking about buying my drivers instead of reading the first post in my thread. he eventually agreed to buy 3, and now he's asking here too... it may be a misunderstanding or whatnot but it seems odd to me.

lol I got like 20 PM's from him, alls good tho, I remember when I forst joined, I was flooding everyone with PM's lol

Cxrazy

He's probably just excited to get a laser... ;D I have about 14 from him. ::)

I am looking to buy a driver for a DVD Burner diode, but $25 is a bit to high. Stonetek sells the DIY kits for $15 and they do not take that long to construct...